Training a Recruit Legion in the Barracks
Bridgeworld is full of adventurers and dreamers from far and wide who come to Bridgeworld to make a better life for themselves. The most ambitious among these transient citizens volunteer to join the Bridgeworld Recruits, earning the chance to prove themselves worthy of permanent citizenship. Recruit training is long, arduous, and dangerous—many who set out fail along the way. But for the most extraordinary, ascending through the ranks to become an Auxiliary Legion is a reward worth the sacrifice.The Barrack is where players can obtain a Recruit Legion to begin playing Bridgeworld. Recruits can be minted for 10 MAGIC. See below for more details on Recruit Legions.
Recruits are able to gain experience from questing in order to get promoted to more powerful Legions known as Auxiliary Legions.
Recruit Legions are able to go on quests in the Ivory Tower to find Treasure Fragments which they can craft into Treasures.Details on questing with Recruit Legions:
- Recruits travel through part one of a quest (Auxiliary Legions can venture further)
- Recruits receive the following from questing:
- 4 Experience (XP) points
- 1 Essence of Starlight (EOS)
- 1 Prism Shard
- The chance to find a T5 Treasure Fragment
- Chance of finding a T5 Treasure Fragment = 1/(1 + (N/k * s)^2)
- N = the number of recruits questing
- s = a settable constant set to 1
- k = the number of items in the pool at the time of ending the quest.
- The pool fills up continuously at a rate of 5,000 tier 5 treasures per month
- Cadets receive an extra 5% boost which is multiplicative. So if the base odds from that formula is 50%, and they are a cadet, they get an extra 5% boost (50 * 1.05) = 52.5
Recruits are able to craft T5 Treasures in the Forge. Recruits are unable to craft consumables until they are promoted to an Auxiliary Legion. Below is the recipe for Recruits to craft Treasures in the Forge.
Recruit Crafting Recipe
Recruit XP Gained
Recruits receive experience (XP) for questing that enables them to level up to be promoted to an Auxiliary Legion.
Recruits can be promoted to a Cadet at level 3 and have the option to choose to become one of the following types of Cadets:
Note - promotion to a recruit requires 6 Essence of Starlight and 6 Prism Shards.
Recruits can be promoted to an Apprentice at level 7 whereby they can choose to become one of the following based on the type of Cadet they are:
The Apprentice type determine the type of Auxiliary Legion your Recruit may become when attempting to get promoted to an Auxiliary Legion. For example, a Spellcaster Apprentice will become a Spellcaster Auxiliary Legion.
Experience to Level
Promote to Cadet
Promote to Apprentice
Attempt Ascension to Auxiliary Legion
In order to ascend to an Auxiliary Legion, Apprentices are required to pay 150 MAGIC.
When attempting to ascend to an Auxiliary Legion, there is a chance that your Recruit fails to ascend. In this case, your 150 MAGIC is refunded and in order to attempt another ascension, your Recruit needs to repeat level 8 first.
It is rare that a Recruit ascends to an Auxiliary Legion, and is rate limited to approximately 14 ascensions a week over time. The probability of ascending depends on how many Recruits are simultaneously trying to ascend, and how many spots are available (2 spots are added every day, 14 per week), so it is best if a Recruit strategically times their ascension attempt when fewer other Recruits are attempting to ascend.
- Players can only mint 1 Recruit per wallet
- Recruits are non-transferable
Last modified 1mo ago