Legions who travel to the 3rd section of a quest (requires questing lvl 3) and equipped Treasures must play the Treasure Triad game in the last part of their quest.
The goal is to flip as many cards to your control, which boosts the chance your Legion receives higher tiered Treasure Fragments and/or Treasures.
Treasure Triad Video Tutorial
You will see a board with 3 cards placed by the computer. Your goal is to use your cards to try flip them.
The game works as follows:
- 1.Cards have 4 stats for the “North”, “East”, “South”, and “West” sides of the card.
- 2.When a card is placed next to another card, if the stats on your card are higher on the touching sides, you flip the adjacent cards to your color.
- 3.Players can place up to 3 cards on the grid by dragging and dropping a Treasure from their deck to an unflipped grid location of their choice.
- Simply click on a card to unplay it and move it back to your deck.
- 4.Grid cells with a purple color have a status effect of “corruption”. If you do not play a card on a corrupted grid cell, your legion will be put in stasis (frozen for X hours).
- Game generates at most 2 corrupted cells.
- 1 unflipped “corruption” grid cell ⇒ 12 hrs stasis
- 2 unflipped “corruption” grid cells ⇒ 24 hrs stasis
- NOTE: Genesis Legions cannot be put in stasis
- 5.Once you play 3 cards, click “End Games” to submit a transaction to end or restart your quests. Note that you do not have to place all 3 cards to finish a game.
- 6.The more cards flipped into your control, the higher the drop rate:
- If the current fragment drop rate is 40%, with 3 cards flipped = 40% * (1 + 15%) = 46%
Two grid cells in the game are randomly selected to have affinities, and matching Treasures/Legions with them will offer game boosts:
- Treasures are grouped into affinities of Alchemy, Arcana, Brewing, Enchanting, Leatherworking, and Smithing
- If a Treasure matches the affinity of the cell it is placed on, the card enjoys a +1 stat boost on all sides.
- For example, Donkey is a Leathworking Treasure so when it is placed on a cell with a Leatherworking affinity, it will enjoy a +1 boost to stats
- Each Legion class is associated with multiple affinities (see chart below). If a Legion matches the affinity of a Treasure that also matches the affinity of the cell it is placed on, the card enjoys a +2 stat boost on all sides.
- For example, Donkey is a Leatherworking Treasure, so when it is placed on a cell with a Leatherworking affinity by a Legion with class Assassin, it will enjoy a +2 boost to stats
1/1 (Bombmaker, Clocksnatcher, Dreamwinder, Fallen, Warlock)
All-Class (Ashen Kingsguard, Clockwork Marine, Executioner, Reaper, Shadowguard)
Alchemy & Arcana
Brewing & Enchanting
Alchemy & Leatherworking
Enchanting & Smithing
Arcana & Enchanting
Alchemy & Smithing
Brewing & Leatherworking
Diagram showing Treasure tiers, affinities, and Treasure Triad card stats